How to make fluffy slime with 3 ingredients
How to make fluffy slime with only 3 ingredients. It is super soft and stretchy! It only takes 5 minutes to make and will entertain for hours!
- 4 ounce bottle Elmer's white school glue
- 2 Tablespoons contact saline solution (or liquid laundry detergent)
- 1-2 cups shaving cream , use unscented for no smell
- Place glue in a plastic bowl. If you're adding food coloring, add it now until desired color is reached.
- Add saline solution and mix until combined.
- Stir in 1 cup of shaving cream. The more you add, the thicker it'll be. The less you add, the slimier it will be. Add more as needed. I usually end up adding about 1 1/2 cups.
- Stir until you can no longer stir and then kneed with your hands. It will be sticky at first, but keep moving it with your hands until it is no longer sticky and desired consistency is reached.
For more information: https://bit.ly/SAfluffyslime